Study Abroad  



                        Support for Students








Use the Right Type of Petition Form

  1. GE Course Substitution/Exception 
    Requests for substitutions or exceptions involving GE only should use this petition form

  2. Major or Support Course Substitution/Exception
    If your GE request also involves a major course or a support course in your major

  3. GE Course Substitution for Study Abroad
    If your request is for GE credit only and is for a course taken, or to be taken, on a study abroad program

GE Course Substitution Appeals

Students who want to APPEAL a petition that is denied need to do the following:

  • Send an e-mail to with the following information:
  • Student name and Student ID
  • Expand on relevant information that was not originally included in your original petition request.

Related Content

<script type="text/javascript">
  var _gaq = _gaq || [];
  _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-42881706-1']);
  (function() {
    var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true;
    ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '';
    var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);